A range of high quality kit supplied by Velotec, featuring the club's colours, logo and sponsors is available to all members.
First claim members benefit from a subsidy towards the expense of this kit. This subsidy amounts to 50% for members in the Espoirs classification (under 23 inc. junior & juvenile) and 20% for all other members. The subsidy percentage comes off the quoted price including VAT.
Place an order
The Kit Representative will arrange set-up a bulk order 2-3 times a year depending on demand and will email all members to get their orders in. There is a 5 unit minimum order quantity, per item for the club.
Note: All prices are in Euro due to the purchasing system used by Velotec.
To place an order, please use the following procedure;
- Follow this link to the Velotec club shop
- Click on an item and select the required size and then click on 'Add to Cart'
- If you wish to purchase other items, click on 'Back to Wrexham Road Club' and repeat step 2
- When all items are in your cart, click on 'Checkout'
- Follow the form to complete all billing details and click 'Continue to Payment Information'
- Follow the form to complete all payment details and then complete the order.
All items ordered will be delivered in one parcel to the Kit Representative and they will check them off and pass to Alf Jones Cycles (Gresford) where you'll be able to collect your kit, during their normal opening hours, at your convenience. Subsidies will be refunded by cheque (GBP) to each member once the orders are delivered.